Re: Speaking of Montreal...

JOE / AIRLINE:

I enjoyed your report, but it also brought back some
upsetting memories for me.  When I was flying a C172
out of Hanscom some years back, my memories were of a
bumpy ride (my stomach was in upheval. I guess that's
why I didn't become a pilot), the smell of engine oil,
and the noisy-scratch of the ATC and other planes over
the radio.  But, when it was smooth, it was a pleasant
experience.

As you and Bandair talk about local GA airport in the
Montreal area, is there a web site that will list the
airports in this area?

Thanks,

Michael A. Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts / USA