Re: Speaking of Montreal...

JON / AIRLINE:

Mirabel seems to be the home now for Air Transat and
Skyservice flights to warm destinations and Europe.

I visited there several years back.  One long slab of
an airport with poor spotting views. I believe that
some cargo may still come in there, but I think
everything is now at Dorval International.
International carriers now arrive and depart from
Dorval.

Here are some links:

http://www.admtl.com/admmaintext.jsp?idbin=211200&pagetitle=Destinations_Served_(OAG)

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Coast/4650/YMX.html

(please note that the above (second) link is from a
spotter.)

http://www.internationalairportguide.com/mirabel_ymx.html

http://mirabel.airporthotelguide.com/airportinfo.html

http://www.airodyssey.net/articles/mirabel.html

Enjoy!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass USA

(Note: Dorval offers some great views from the
departure areas and US arrival areas on the way to
customs. A Photographers dream! )