Re: Sierra Pacific Airlines

> To put it another way, did American Airlines by Transcontinental &
> Western Airlines, or Trans World Airlines.  For that matter, Air
> California or AirCal?
AA bought Trans World - the name had been officially changed.  Regarding
AirCal - not sure if the name was officially changed or if the AirCal name
was for marketing purposes.

Someone else mentioned that WN changed the name of Muse Air - I wasn't sure
if the name had been changed before or after WN bought them.

David
home.attbi.com/~damiross/airlines.html