Gear up; shut up, be the sucker!!!

Believe it or not I got this ad from a job post. I would say the
professionalism of a DO like this would reflect on the safety of the
flight.. etc..

FAR 135 Air Carrier and Aircraft Management company is looking for an entry
level co-pilot. This is an entry level position and the duties, schedule,
and pay are based on this. You will be required to complete FAR 135 training
as a SIC in our Westwinds and Jet Commander and do the normal SIC duties.
Additional duties will include revising more Jeppesens than you should have
to, restocking the aircraft immediately after a flight (even at 3AM) and not
telling the Director of Operations how to run the company. For pilots with a
good attitude and very good flying skills there is room for advancement to
our larger jets. If interested in applying for this position, please fax
your resume to Don Wilson, Director of Operations at (713) 644-8823.

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI

www.bahadiracuner.com
www.acuwings.com