Re: Air Canada Announces Plans to Sell Stakes in Technical and Airport Ground Handling Service Businesses; Possible Sale of Air Canada Jazz and Creation of a Cargo Subsidiary

AIRLINE:

When this debuted last summer, I thought that this
would happen! Clearly, they have a lot of confidence
in this plan.

I was concerned last year about an initial IPO and
then the share price quickly falling off, they appear
to just be "selling portions" to any interested buyer
hoping it will be a good investment.

We'll see.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass