Re: UA179/28JAN

More likely the pilot hasn't refiled his flight plan and UAL is still holding to a 1730 "DECISION" time.

Allegation is that the flight has been deplaned and re-enplaned 3 times.  All unconfirmed.

________________________________

Yeah, I recognized it.  Sounds like the system is not updating on all
fronts.

DMK

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Travel Pages wrote:

> Right -- the FLIFO is what I copied below.  The ASD data off rlmsoftware.=
com still shows a 330pm departure.

> Same thing for FLIFO showing in Apollo.
>
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Travel Pages wrote:
>
> > We're hearing major security concerns on the radio here in Boston where=
 I am