Re: UA179/28JAN

Right -- the FLIFO is what I copied below.  The ASD data off rlmsoftware.com still shows a 330pm departure.

Same thing for FLIFO showing in Apollo.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Travel Pages wrote:

> We're hearing major security concerns on the radio here in Boston where I am
today.  The allegation on the radio is that they are finding knives
(boxcutters) in between the seats in First class.  Not confirmed but the flight is now 2
hours delayed.  Anyone know what's up?