Re: Phoney Phares

Gerard,

First, you have to determine each carriers Fare Code
for the Fare quoted i.e. "M" on DL, "T" on CO, etc.
Then go to www.itn.com and do an advanced search...All
the Fare Classes for each flight, and each carrier
will show. It takes some digging tho....

Often using a search engine like QIXO, will cut to the
chase but you still have to put in the times, date,
etc. I haven't yet found a search engine yet that will
let you search multiple times, dates to come up with
the el cheapo fare if you are flexible on your days..

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA