Re: Celebrity Spotting at DFW

...Same here, who is he!

But then again, when I was a Gate Agent at DL, I would
see a wave of people coming down the Concourse,
crowding around some sports star/celeb/movie
star.....90% of the time, I had know idea who the hell
they were, even when I was told their name...I don't
live in a cave, but could care less about celebrity
status.....

But I DID get Alton Lanier a First Class Upgrade one
time, and his Seat Mate was Dolly Partin!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA