Off topic Fw: why are my posting held up? (from Bill dunn)

another forward message from bill
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Dunn <billdunn2@juno.com>
Subject: why are my posting held up?
to mark
please forward this to the airline list
does anyone know WHY my posting are being
held up? I'm already approved for the railroad
list -which I think is moderator by the same owner
so what is the hold up? this is making me might
frustrated -as it looks like that owner
is discrimination against people as he never
tells anyone what he(or she) is doing -I have
asked again and again and again for an answer
and I all get is nothing in reply..
I kept thinking I did something wrong..