anyone know who the list owner is? my friend is still waiting to get approved since Dec !

Does anyone know how to contact the list owner of thist
list my friend Billdunn has tried to post 3 times
questions on this list yet the list owner still has
not approved his posting and some where dated
back in December!  who cam we call?
what can we do?
my friends email address is billdunn2@juno.com
how long does it take? does anyone know why
it takes so long to get approve to the airline
list where he is already approved BY THE SAME
OWNER FOR THE RAILROAD LSIT?