Re: EasyJet

>From http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hjcurtis/prodam.html, links to production
lists for the 737:

http://www.jetphotos.net/census/listing.php?model=B737

http://members.ams.chello.nl/s.c.verbrugge/707.html#737%20classic (this gives a
detailed Excel spreadsheet of 737 Classics

As a reminder, don't forget to use google.com to search for stuff.  I found
this page quite easily by entering the following:

                       boeing 737 "production list"

Google is the best search engine there is (and, no, I don't work for google!)
David
home.attbi.com/~damiross/airlines.html