Re: China Airlines HNL video

On Saturday, January 11, 2003, at 08:06  AM, Scotty wrote:

> The actual video is in Real format, so if you open up real player and
> paste
> the URL into the URL address box of real player it will stream that
> way....but the video is very poor quality

What do you expect from Real?  Usually seems to me to have the worst
video quality after QuickTime and Windows Media.  I acutually had to get
RealOne Player reinstalled just to view it, but it did actually work
within the browser for me, on Mac OS X with Internet Explorer 5.1.

--
David Mueller / HNL
dmueller7@lycos.com

*** Read the Airline List FAQ at http://airlinefaq.tripod.com ***