Re: Civil Aviation Authority approves Israir request to operate flights to US

AIRLINE:

Interesting that this airline seems to be getting the
green light to fly here.  The US has yet to approve
this (based on an earlier post this week or last) but
it is just interesting how smoothly things can be
approved if your from the "right" country or that
country has a powerful lobby here in the US.

I just wonder if an African country that wanted to fly
to JFK, have such a smooth path? Again, the US has yet
to approve Israir's request.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts