From: W Wilson [mailto:wlw-jr@att.net]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 5:20 AM
To: Skyone@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Sky-1] Re: Forwarding Garbage (my 2 cents worth)

LOL..here we go again...We've had concensus many times on this issue.
Personally, I appreciate the one stop shopping to view aviation news and
insights from others, while touching upon an aviation news site myself
now and again..and many of our list participants do not have internet
access making URL's worthless.  Also, posting of URLs will really piss
people off.  I tried it once (maybe twice) and got the third degree from
at least 10 list members that they would rather see the story out front
and not have to go clicking on it...and then reading a worthless story.

Walter
DCA