One for the NY, FL and Canadian Boyz...

This is off topic, but we have so many NY, FL and the
occassional Canuck (Stibbe) Boyz...This one's ammo for
you Florida listers.....

A Floridian, a New Yorker and a Canadian are in a bar
one night having a beer. The New Yorker drinks his
beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls
out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.He says "In
New York our glasses are so cheap that we don't need
to drink from the same one twice".The Canadian,
obviously impressed by this, drinks his beer, throws
his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots
the glass to pieces.He says, "In Canada we have so
much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to
drink out of the same glass twice either". The
Floridian, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and
drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out
his gun and shoots the New Yorker and the Canadian.He
says, "In Florida we have so many New Yorkers and
Canadians that we don't need to drink with the same
ones twice".

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA