Re: [ps-inform] First nudist flight scheduled to Cancun

Somehow I knew I'd get a response like yours because it's happened before
years ago on this list or another one.  I'm glad to hear about the towel
usage.  And yeah, you nudist guys would be real impressive with cabin temps
in the 60's, hahaha.

Jose Prize
Fan of hot sweaty nude flights but not in an airliner