Re: Off Topic airport t-shirts

....I have no idea where you can get t-shirts of
certain airports, have never seen them except the ones
I have sold (which did not do so well) of AMS and SFO.
Both are completely out of stock.

I am sticking my neck out once again and doing a
T-Shirt of Chep Lap Kok, which should be ready
shortly.

Bryant Petitt -T-Shirt Boy...
TriStar Airliner T-Shirts
Cumming, GA
One of my walk-in customers, an ATC from MCO gave me
an OK MCO (ATC)shirt about a year ago....