Fwd: from AIRLINE re: baggage

--part1_145.6acd0de.2b45d4c1_boundary

:

<< Chris Liao from AIRLINE...I changed my e-mail a while ago and have never
heard anything back from the moderator...so I cannot post, which is
unfortunate. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind forwarding this for me.
Thanks in advance.

 Hi everyone,

 I flew 31December and 01January PVD-CLE-PVD on CO ERJs.

 The airport was pretty buzzing at 5:45am on the 31st. After checking in with
the e-check-in, I was asked to bring my bags to the big xrays they have
infront of all the airline ticket counters (one machine per airline). It
appeared that every passenger had to go there to have their bags screened.
The line for CO was not long and it moved along. The only complaint I had was
that the bags moved faster than the people did yet the TSA agents never
advised the passenger whether or not their bags went through or not. So a
bunch of us were standing there for a few minutes and our bags had already
been screened. I told a TSA agent they need to let the passengers waiting in
line know when their bags are cleared and she gave me a blank stare as in
"how are you smarter than me?" lol.

 Check-in at CLE was fast and I assume all x-raying was done behind the
scenes. My bag tags had red 'X's' when I picked them up back in PVD.

 Other than that lack of confirmation that my bag was cleared in PVD,
everything was pretty smooth for me.

 -Chris

 -Christopher Liao
 http://pages.wooster.edu/liaocl/
 AOL IM: airchristophe >>

[...]

<P>Hi Dennis-</P>
<P>Chris Liao from AIRLINE...I changed my e-mail a while ago and have never heard anything back from the moderator...so I cannot post, which is unfortunate. Was wondering if you wouldn't mind forwarding this for me. Thanks in advance.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Hi everyone,</P>
<P>I flew 31December and 01January PVD-CLE-PVD on CO ERJs.</P>
<P>The airport was pretty buzzing at 5:45am on the 31st. After checking in with the e-check-in, I was asked to bring my bags to the big xrays they have infront of all the airline ticket counters (one machine per airline). It appeared that every passenger had to go there to have their bags screened. The line for CO was not long and it moved along. The only complaint I had was that the bags moved faster than the people did yet the TSA agents never advised the passenger whether or not their bags went through or not. So a bunch of us were standing there for a few minutes and our bags had already been screened. I told a TSA agent they need to let the passengers waiting in line&nbsp;know when their bags are cleared and she gave me a blank stare as in "how are you smarter than me?" lol. </P>
<P>Check-in at CLE was fast and I assume all x-raying was done behind the scenes. My bag tags had red 'X's' when I picked them up back in PVD.</P>
<P>Other than that lack of confirmation that my bag was cleared in PVD, everything was pretty smooth for me.</P>