From: "www.joepries.com" <airlinephoto@yahoo.com>
To: <AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 11:30 AM
Subject: new for airline fanatics

There is a new site out- http://auctiontransportation.com   -its pretty
cool- its like going to an airliner convention on your PC, they just started
but new stuff on there all the time.  Worth checking out.  Even some of the
pics of old airliners are neat- TWA convair 880, Avianca 727-100 from 1966
and a bunch more goodies

Joe

SkyOne--The Airline News Channel
  To Post message: Skyone@yahoogroups.com