Re: question does Southwest still have paper tickets? or do theyonly use e-tickets?

They have both.  If its a group or Vacation package ticket its always a hard
ticket.  If its a regular issue at can be either.

--

Sincerely,

Chris Myers

281-584-0029 x217
800-639-0450 x217

This message may contain information that is CLIENT PRIVILEGED, or otherwise
PRIVILEGED
or CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all

copies of this message and its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank you.