Re: UAL could move to void union contracts

Mark, am I allowed to say "you're an idiot" on this forum?

AMT's have been bailing out the Airlines since the 80's, if the CEO's can
pay the pilots the way they do, maybe they should get together and raise
fares.

If ANY company cannot manage to make a buck on the service they provide,
they should shut the doors.

Butch