Re: UAL could move to void union contracts

If the unions are standing in the way of United's recovery then the unions
have to go.  After the contracts are voided, United should go to their
employees and say, this is the job, this what we are prepared to pay you to do
the job, take it or leave it.

Mark

Fan of not wanting to see another airline brought down by it's pigheaded
unions