FBO Experience....

Hello BAHA ACUNER,

I worked for Raytheon Aircraft Services (RAS) for 3.5 years.  I was a
supervisor and then Assistant Department Head for Line Service.  RAS has a
network of FBOs nationwide and I had the privilege of learning all about the
business.  I have refueled everything from a Cessna 172 all the way up to a
Boeing 747.  Towed aircraft of all sizes, all in all, it was a lot of fun.  I
would be more than happy to answer any of your questions.  I worked for RAS
while attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.  Once I graduated, I
left RAS.

Take Care,

JC Gideon