Commercial Jet Videos

Besides being an airline fan, I'm also a railroad fan and have been
purchasing videos about railroads, most of which show some train passing
a crossing or in some beautiful scenic location.

Are there comparable videos regarding airlines or commercial aircraft.
In udder words, does anyone know of anyone who has produced either
professional or amateur videos of airline operations...say as if you were
to head out to Founders Plaza at DFW and take videos of aircraft landing
and taking off?

If anyone has any thoughts reference amateur or professional videos of
aircraft in operation or airport operations, please either post to the
list or drop me a private e-mail, if you wish to take it off the list.

Thanking everyone in advance for reading this post and for any responses
that might come my way.

Regards,
Richard Whitenight
DFW