Re: NYTimes.com Article: Tension Mounts Between United and Machinists

<<<<<Not really, as I recall ALL the employees were mad at EAL management who
was
really screwing all of them in an effort to bust all of their unions.
There's a reason Lorenzo isnt on the scene anymore...
Dennis>>>>>

 Well, I guess it's all a mute point as the ATSB has declined the loan to
UAL. I guess all those "good ole boys" at Continental and American are doing
handstands right about now, or perhaps they're writing out bigger campaign
fund checks to bush and his texan/republican party buddies.
     It'll be interesting to see how other carriers are going to react to
their labor agreements now... I guess it'll be open season on Labor.