Re: No guns for our airline pilots ......

In a message dated 12/03/2002 5:57:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
katana.flyer@telinco.co.uk writes:

> I'd be asking why did they do this? What did we do to provoke this? Why were
> we a target? What constructive steps can we take to address the root cause
> of
> the issue? I don't believe in an eye for an eye etc. It's a stupid policy
> that can only lead to more nastiness.

I've been wondering for some time what those damn arrogant Buddhist statues
did to provoke the Taliban. They must have done something to make themselves
a target. They must search for the "root cause".

Listen, seriously, if you follow the Al Queda/islamofacsist rhetoric, the
infidels are there to be taken...as slaves, to be killed etc... apart from
other issues..these are "stand alone" beliefs..as stated by "religious"
figures quoting from the Koran.