Re: United Airlines says has new deal with mechanics

, lafrance@verizon.net writes:
<< guess a lot of union members whent "what have we done?" over the
 weekend. >>
Not just that, I read that 2 or 3  'provisions' not monitary in nature were
added or amended in the companys proposal to answer the majority of the IAM
members worries.  All the little details are what makes the difference--stuff
you rarely ever read about in the news articles.  Seems the mechanics are
willing to go along with the cutbacks, but wanted some changes in their work
rules about schedules and holidays etc etc
Dennis