airline middle seat

Stuck in the middle with you?
By Kitty Bean Yancey, USA TODAY

If you're stuck in the middle on a packed plane this Thanksgiving weekend =
=97=20
typically the busiest travel days of the year =97 you might have a horror=20
story or two to tell. Here's hoping it isn't as bad as Dan Elam's=20
experience with center-seat torment: The Richmond, Va., consultant reached=
=20
his assigned row on a flight to Pensacola, Fla., to find a grossly=20
overweight woman overflowing the aisle seat. She had raised the armrest to=
=20
give herself more room, and "as I sat, fully half of my body was covered by=
=20
her rolls of fat that spilled onto me," recalls Elam, 36. To make matters=20
worse, his seatmate apparently had neglected to apply deodorant. "Lean to=20
the right, you say? Not so fast,' " he continues. "On my right, enjoying=20
the view out the window, was a young lady with various piercings. Her hair=
=20
was put up in 6-inch spikes with some sort of spray. Think medieval torture=
=20
spikes."

rest of the story.....

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/vacations/destinations/2002/2002-11-29-middle=
-seat.htm

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)
escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(Island Events) http://www.islandevents.com
(Island Events)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt