Re: Lost Baggage

Not sure it was their mistake....  It sounds like he lost the bag, not the airline.  It might have been left onboard an aircraft or in a terminal.  I don't think this is the type of bag on would normally check.

That being said, 13 years is a piece of work.  I wonder if the thought crossed anybody's mind to just loose the thing again rather that face the negative publicity this might generate.

Tom