Lost Baggage

I thought you might enjoy this little story, Dennis...........

Airline Returns Lost Briefcase ... 13 Years Later!

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma -- Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating got his briefcase
back from United Airlines -- 13 years after he lost it.

He'd lost it on a flight from Washington, D.C. to Tulsa, Oklahoma, in
September 1989.

At the time Keating was general counsel for the federal Department of Housing
and Urban Development.

The case was returned after it was found on a shelf in a security office in
San Francisco.

The briefcase contained birthday and Christmas presents for Keating's
mother-in-law. It was in good condition, but had been opened to check the
contents.

"I was amazed. I had forgotten all about it," said Keating.

Keating said he'll give the gifts to his mother-in-law on Thanksgiving Day,
November 28.