Re: DL's 757 Turn Time

On Friday, November 22, 2002, at 05:44  PM, Cgrayburn@aol.com wrote:

> BUT you forget something big in the equation...the can board through
> the 2L
> door and fill up the front and back simultaneously...something they
> could not
> do with the 732 Express flights...that is were your turn around time
> adds
> up...plus they will most likely fuel these birds r/t on their runs.

Maybe DL can't, but United Shuttle used to use both the front and back
doors of the 737 at some airports.  Not a new idea, Hawaiian did it for
years using the built-in tailcone exit on the DC-9, and I once boarded a
Delta L-1011 in Suttgart where they did this.

--
David Mueller / HNL
dmueller7@lycos.com

*** Read the Airline List FAQ at http://airlinefaq.tripod.com ***