Re: Gate check-in being phased out (via PS Inform)

It is probably the case with all airlines.  I'm not sure how CO/NW work,
but most airlines do not share full PNR data with one another, therefore,
they won't have the necessary information to determine whether or not the
passenger should be a profilee, and so they automatically become one.  I
would imagine this to change as alliance partners realize the need to make
alliance travel a truly seamless experience.