Re: Delta to trim costs by $2.5 billion, reveal low-cost airline

There's no need for them to even having a meeting in person - they could
meet online.

Wonder if the cost cutting will include higher aircraft utilization?  In
other words, more point-to-point service.  I've never been a fan of
hub-and-spoke systems the way it is today.  It's inefficient as far as
aircraft utilization is concerned.  Whenever an aircraft sits on the ground,
all you have is a multi-million dollar paperweight.

David Ross
http://home.attbi.com/~damiross/

Dayton