Re: USA 3000 Goes Scheduled

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 10:37:56 -0600, you wrote:

>As of Dec 12, USA 3000 will begin twice weekly EWR- SDQ and PHL-SDQ servic=
e,
>as well as service from ORD to Durango, Mexico and Ft. Myers, FL. Expanded
>service will include ORD/CLE/EWR to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, as wel=
l.

I can confirm that the SDQ flights are scheduled, though PHL-SDQ looks
like starting on 17DEC. I presume that most of the seats are presold
to the tour operators like Apple Vacations. They had better be,
because they sure are difficult for the public to book.

The Punta Cana flights look very much like charters, and I've some
other bit of info which suggests that they are not scheduled.
--
Visit Caribbean Aviation:
http://www.caribbeanaviation.com/