Air Canada Launches Non-Stop Montreal-Atlanta Service

Air Canada Launches Non-Stop Montreal-Atlanta Service

     MONTREAL, Nov. 4 /CNW/ - Air Canada today inaugurated three times daily
non-stop service between Montr=E9al and Atlanta, Georgia when flight AC8020=
 left
Montr=E9al at 0700 en route to the "Peach State." To promote the new route,=
 Air
Canada is offering an introductory fare starting as low as CAD$299 return.=
 In
addition, the carrier is offering Aeroplan members double Aeroplan Bonus=
 Miles
on the route from November 4 until January 4, 2003.
     "We're delighted to introduce non-stop service between Montr=E9al and
Atlanta. This new Montr=E9al route further strengthens Air Canada's=
 extensive
transborder network and complements our schedule of up to six daily=
 departures
via Toronto," said Bill Bredt, Vice President, Network and Revenue=
 Management.
"We expect our new service, conveniently scheduled to allow for same day
return trips, will appeal to business travellers. By offering an enhanced=
 in-
flight service, our aim is to provide all our customers with an exceptional
travel experience." Air Canada customers will enjoy premium Hospitality
service featuring hot towels, light meals on all flights, freshly baked
cookies, complete bar and beverage service, and complimentary magazines and
newspapers.
     Air Canada Jazz operates the new route using Canadair Regional Jet=
 (CRJ)
aircraft manufactured by Montr=E9al-based Bombardier Aerospace. The Canadair
Regional Jet carries 50 passengers in a two-by-two seating arrangement,
providing all passengers with either a window or aisle seat. Known as the
quietest commercial jet aircraft in the world, the CRJ aircraft operated by
Air Canada Jazz offers the added luxury and comfort of leather-upholstered
seating.

     MONTREAL-ATLANTA        DEPARTS     ARRIVES
     AC8020                     0700        0953
     AC8022                     1350        1643
     AC8024                     1700        1953
     ATLANTA-MONTREAL        DEPARTS     ARRIVES
     AC8021                     0700        0938
     AC8023                     1025        1303
     AC8025                     1715        1953

     Tickets are available for purchase at www.aircanada.ca, www.destina.ca,
Air Canada Reservations and through travel agents. Air Canada and its=
 wholly-
owned regional airline subsidiary, Air Canada Jazz, operate approximately
1,600 flights per day to 150 destinations worldwide, including more than 50
cities in the United States.

The owner of Roger's Trinbago Site:
Roj (Roger James)
escape email mailto:ejames@escape.ca
Trinbago site: http://www.tntisland.com
CBC Website
http://www.tntisland.com/caribbeanbrassconnection/
The Trinbago Site of the Week:
(I95.5FM) http://www.i955fm.com
(Radio Station I95.5FM)
courtesy of Roj Trinbago Website & TnT Web Directory
Roj's Trinbago Website: http://www.tntisland.com
TnT Web Directory: http://search.co.tt