DL's new low cost airline

While waiting for my SLC flight in ATL last week I overheard
a conversation of some DL people who attended the company meeting
regarding the decision of DL establishing another low cost airline
within the airline.

The interesting thing about this was the choice of aircraft: B757.
I asked the people (group of 3-4 ,deadheading to SLC) if they were
sure that it was 757 , not 737. The person I talked to also shared
her surprise with me about the fact that the person in the meeting
underlined the fact that it is NOT 737 but it is a 757..

Interesting choice.. Besides the charter operators I don't know a
scheduled low cost airline that runs 757s..

BAHA ACUNER - CFI,CFII,MEI
www.bahadiracuner.com