From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of
Leo Futia
Sent: maandag 7 oktober 2002 22:43
To: AIRLINE@LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: AMS Question

When I was at AMS, and I went shopping they asked me for my boarding
card. Why would they ask me that and what would they use it for? They
scanned it in to something.

Leo/ORD
Remember 11.9.01
Rappelez-vous 11.9.01

Fly my native airline, fly my Maharajah, fly Air India!

Email me @ KLM_India@yahoo.com or LFutia@aol.com I check both!