Re: whats the smallest International airport?

A few decades back, when I was a kid,  I remember landing for the first
time (in a Northwest Electra) at Grand Forks, ND (GFK), and was highly
amused to see that the airport terminal was a single-room cinder-block
building, painted green, with a red neon sign proclaiming GRAND FORKS
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.   It was certainly smaller than my house.

I traveled the MSP-Fargo-GFK-Winnipeg route a number of times, to visit
my grandparents, coming from the Philadelphia area where we lived then.

GFK is still there, still an international airport, but I'm guessing
they have replaced or expanded the terminal by now.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@postmodern.com