Re: Trying This One Again

I'm not giving up my Mesa 1900 theory that quickly... what about
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/102615/M/  The picture itself doesn't look
exactly like what you described, but seen from a distance, N3YV would look
like a yellow ellipse with pointed ends over a dark blue body.  We've still
got the italicized capital A on the tail.
Matthew :)