Re: Trying This One Again

David, I am probably wrong on the aircraft...the color scheme was
primarily purple or dark blue surrounding a bright yellow eliptical
pattern that runs the entire length of each side, with sharp points on
each end, as compared to rounded ends for an ellipse.  The tail had what
appeared to be an italized capital lettering, with ??A.

Richard