Re: Plan to arm pilots is taking off

Arming the pilots in the USA has little to do with safety and is not really
logical or well thought out. It's an American political thing....the PRO gun
lobby in our congress is very vocal and very well financed and they have
really gone to  every possible lenght to get this done.  I dont think the
government really even wants to do it but the idea is getting pushed along
and crammed down our throuts.

IMHO  Dennis