Saw Me an Unusual Airline Color Scheme Today

This morning, while I was doing my DFW Ambassador thing at Gate A-9, I
looked to the north to watch the aircraft that were taxiing on Zulu and
Yankee (believe those are the two East to West cross taxiways that head
from the East to West side of the airport), and I observed what appeared
to be an EMB 120 with the oddest color scheme (Yellow in the middle, with
Purple on the top and bottom) and what I thought was ?CA on the tail.
Can someone help me identify this commuter airline?

Richard Whitenight