Re: So You Want To Be An Airport Manager?

Not to be too much of a wise-ass, Mike, but you could cut out the career
ladder entirely buy just building your own airport, and doing whatever you
want with it. Voila. There are quite a lot of private air fields around
western Pennsylvania (three right around my little town), and I have to
assume most rural places. Of course, I assume you mean manager of a big,
international airport. In that case, I'd have to defer to Roger's advice
unless you've got a real big yard.

Evan McElravy
emcelr@po-box.mcgill.ca