THY special c/s

I didn't know this until I have seen the pictures , but THY painted
another A340 for the World Basketball Championship ( the real one that
US media didn't cover ) that took place in IND.

The aircraft look like the World Cup colorscheme but with a basketball
in stead of a football. I think the tail number is TC-JII.

Hammer it while you can..

BAHA
Fan of Argentina, the REAL world champions of basketball