do you feel safer?

from humornetwork.com

Almost 150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire
a private investigator - Alan Pinkerton - for protection. And that
was the beginning of the Secret Service. Since that time, federal
police authority has grown in depth, scope, and to a large number
of multi-letter agencies - CID, OSI, NIS, FBI, CIA, INS, IRS, DEA,
BATF, etc. Now we have the "Federal Air Transportation Airport
Security Service."

Can't you see them now, these highly trained men and women in their
black outfits with their initials in large white letters across
their backs:

"FATASS" - I feel safer already, don't you?