Grant coming to Noo Yawk!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, this is it. We head off tonight on QF21 SYD-NRT connecting
with BA6 NRT-LHR tomorrow. We'll be leaving on the QE2 for Noo Yawk on
Oct 1 and will arrive (icebergs permitting) on the morning of Oct 7.

We're staying at the Pennsylvania Hotel at 401 7th Avenue until Oct 9
when we fly back JFK-LHR on one of the BA overnight services. According
to their website the phone numbers are:  Toll free: (800) 223-8585 or
haven't checked in yet, leave a message and I'll call back.

Looking forward to meeting up with as many Noo Yawk Boyz as want to see
my legendary beer drinking abilities (trust me, it's a sight not to be
missed.)

If replying to this email I'll be leaving in approx 12 hours and I'll be
setting the NOMAIL facility before I go so I don't have 50,000 emails
waiting when I get back. Reply directly to my addy as I'll be checking
my account from time to time on my travels.

See ya soon!!!

Grant
SYD
QF