Re: When is the "long security lines" myth going to die?

My experience this summer with security lines was NOT good;  admittedly it was through one of the worst airline terminals anywhere:  T1 at YYZ where the lineup was horrible.  But at AMS the situation was hardly better;  security lineup for a passport and ticket check BEFORE check-in, security line up for the usual check after check-in, security lineup at the gate for passport and ticket check again before boarding.  All told our aggregate lineup time had to be well over an hour on the flight home, and this through one of the BEST terminals out there, Schipol.  Not fun, especially with three young children.

They've made the process just about as unpleasant as possible.  The only good point was that once in Holland, we had a great vacation.

Mike Gammon