Re: A Piece of History

Mike,

Sounds like a blast -- do take your camera, I'd love to see some pix. Do you
know why this particular bird was selected to become a museum piece? I don't
think it was the first of their order (didn't their deliveries start
sooner?), so what's the significance? Or did they just pick one at random?

Evan McElravy
evan.mcelravy@mail.mcgill.ca