Re: A non-aviation posting

On 15/9/02 3:35, "Dennis W  Zeuch" <DZTOPS@aol.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a really nice day...
> (do they sell snacks/street food at this thing?)
> That and warm weather would make it perfect..
> Tks Dennis
Yes Dennis, not only burgers but good old fish and chips!! If only it wasn't
south facing :-(

The best military show in the UK is Fairford, near Gloucester, which takes
place in July. The best civil/military is Farnborough, about 1 hours drive
southwest of LHR, every 2 years alternating with the Paris Airshow. Roll on
2003, I'm hoping to get to Paris this coming year.

Jim